Saturday 19 July 2014

Butterick 4989 - Wrap Top

So it has been a long while again since I have posted... :( 

I have indeed been busy. For those who say being a high school teacher isn't time consuming.... PISH!



This here is the first ever piece of clothing I sewed using a pattern. I made this well over a year ago (almost 2 now) but have moved house since and misplaced the darling before I took pictures. 



I don't have progress photos of this one but I have some nice finished ones. I made some stupid rookie mistakes on this one since it was my first, but it still came together really well.



I used a black lycra stretch knit and cut a size L.











Style Notes:

 

File:Hold My Hand Cami (Black) $79 front.jpg





Please feel free to comment, share and pin!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Leave me a comment!

♥ Alyce x